Kimberley Gardens Hotel and Serviced Apartments are conveniently located in the bustling Melbourne Suburb of St Kilda East, at 441 Inkerman Street, just 7 Km's South from Melbourne's CBD and close to both Tram Lines and Train Lines.
The Balaclava Train Station (Located on Balaclava Road; on the Sandringham Line) is a 15-minute walk, and the Route 3 Tram is a 10-minute walk. Both the Train and the Tram travel directly to Melbourne's CBD, with stops at Iconic Melbourne attractions such as Chapel Street (known as Melbourne's best Shopping Strip).
Within easy reach via Walk, Train or Tram is:
- Melbourne's Famous St Kilda Beach
- Bustling Balaclava Road and Carlisle Street (for deli's, cafes, restaurants and night life)
- Chapel Street (for shopping, restaurants and night life)
- Melbourne Tennis Centre (Home of the Australian Open)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) (Home of the Australian Football League and International Cricket)
- The Shrine of Rememberance
- Melbourne's Botanical Gardens
- The Art Centre Precinct and Yarra River
- Melbourne's CBD
Obtain directions to our property via the map below: